Did You Know?
TAG was originally created in 2007 to help guide decisions around the purchase of division-wide technology.
- Provide feedback and advice to central office staff.
- Help ensure that the needs of students and staff are being met.
- Explore ways to use technology to help improve student learning.
TAG meets 4 times each school year and also communicates through email.
- Clark Peters, Principal, Penhold
- Don Rattray, Principal, Fox Run
- Jason Drent, Principal, John Wilson
- Willa Wanke, Vice-Principal, Jessie Duncan
- Ted Hutchings, Principal, Delburne
- Tyler Jesse, Vice-Principal, Sundre High
- Dean Nielsen, Vice-Principal, Hugh Sutherland
- Shawna Cevraini, EA Tech, Olds
- Marcie Perdue, Student Services
- Bobbi Pineau, Student Information Services
- Coralie Mobley, Learning Services
- Greg Norris, Teacher Representative
- Mark Linski, Student Services
- Ted Harvey, Technology Services
- Karyn Barber, System Services